Terms & Conditions
WEB SITE OWNER AUTHORITY
Only the owner of the website (person or company) is authorized to register justhetai.com membership to promote your company product or services within justhetai.com.
Any person(s) found to have illegally registered another person's web site onto the system under false pretences is deemed to have committed a fraudulent act. justhetai.com reserves the right to take any legal action towards the individual or "body".
justhetai.com reserves the right to deny company registration of any product or services that it deems to be inaccurate, non-complete or inappropriate such as illegal and pornography materials. The decision by justhetai.com is final and non-negotiable.
justhetai.com membership is on annual basis and is renewable as long as the website and product content is compliance to justhetai.com Terms and Conditions and general business ethic code.
CHANGE OF STATUS
Member shall immediately notify justhetai.com when your website has changed of address or undergoing any major changes of content.
No one will be allowed to offer to sell illegal material, product and services or pornography material in justhetai.com. Nevertheless, justhetai.com is not responsible for what so ever damages or problems occurred to users, visitors or members during or after using justhetai.com.
EXCLUSION OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The product and services of justhetai.com members and and the overall content of justhetai.com are provided on "as is" without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any representation or warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or use; and all representations and/or warranties, to the extent capable of being excluded under applicable law, are hereby expressly excluded by justhetai.com, its licensors, dealers, distributors, agents and employees, and all third parties (if any) involved in the creation, production or delivery of this business portal and/or the overall content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall justhetai.com, its licensors, dealers, distributors, agents or employees, or any third party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this bsuiness portal or any of the overall content be liable for:-
- Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, secondary, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this business portal or any of the overall content (such as but not limited to loss of data, loss of business information, business interruption or delay, or loss of anticipated revenue, profits or benefits, or any economic or financial loss), whether based upon contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if they were aware of, were advised of, or ought to have known of, the possibility of such damages;
- Any consequences of downloading or using any attachment transmitted through this business portal;
- Any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to this business portal, howsoever caused or arising;
- Any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to the transmission or reception of any data or information through this business portal, howsoever caused or arising;
- Any defect, deficiency, breakdown or failure of any software or any equipment or system (whether or not maintained or operated by justhetai.com or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- Any loss, corruption, deletion or damage of or to any data or information (whether belonging to, provided by or stored by the visitor or otherwise) which is transmitted to or stored in any system or equipment (whether or not maintained or operated by justhetai.com, the visitor or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- Any breach, failure of performance or delay caused by a force majeure event; and/or
- Any defects, deficiencies, errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website or in any of the overall content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY